Sunday, November 11, 2012

::He Is How Old....::

His 1st Birthday
His 2nd Birthday
I can't believe he is 3! This little boy stole my heart the second that test said positive. I was so excited to experience pregnancy. I couldn't wait to feel the first kick, the first hiccup & hear his heartbeat. I knew from the get-go it was a boy. We had his name picked out pretty early because we just knew! We soon found out we were right! I can not express my love for him. We experienced first time mommy experiences together. I never knew I could love someone so much. It's really true what they say about never understanding love until you have a child. I am so entertained by this little guy. He has got personality like crazy. He is also one of the best behaved little boys, I rarely have to get mad at him. He is turning into a very protective big brother & is really beginning to like playing with his baby brother. Carter idolizes my brother & I adore the fact that he loves my family so much. We are so fortunate to live so close. I know that I will continue to be proud of him. He is smart & polite! I love him so much! Happy birthday my Carter Bug! Here are some fun birthday pictures!
His Captain Hook pirate cake...you'll soon see he is obsessed.
Go Diego Go Movie
Opening his big present from my parents & Braden. A Jake & The Neverland Pirates ship that talks.
Blowing out his candles
Playing with all his Jake toys. He got so many little figurines, 3 ships, & a Jake ship bathtub toy.... Obsessed...yes but its ok!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment