Saturday, December 22, 2012

::Wait, Kam Is How Old?::

I have so much love for this little boy. I wouldn't trade him in our family for anything. He brings a wild & crazy personality to the house the second he steps foot in! He is an amazing big brother & Carter & Wyatt love him so much. He is always willing to help me with Wyatt! I can not believe it has been 5 years since he came into our lives. I was very nervous to become a step-mom. I have never wanted to take his mom's place....she is an amazing mom to him. I have only tried to take care of him & keep him safe when he is with us. I am so glad my family was kind enough to treat him as our flesh & blood. My family is so welcoming & I know he is one very loved little boy! Happy 5th Birthday Kam! We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment