Monday, February 11, 2013

::My Baby Is ONE::




This last year has gone by so fast. I can't believe my baby is 1. I still remember that night like it was yesterday! Getting out of the tub...still feeling like I wasn't dry enough & then it clicked....um thats my water breaking... panicking & calling my sister to come stay with Carter. We got to the hospital, slowly it felt like. I started having super close contractions & intense horrible pain. It was WAY worse then Carter's birth. I got hooked up to the monitors & everything was great. The epidural came & I felt fabulous. Nurse's kept comin, then the doctor came in, watched the monitor & decided to break the news that I had to get an emergency C-Section. I was so scared, his heart rate kept dropping with every contraction. I was wheeled into surgery & they started...eventually I found out Trev's cousin was in on it. Uh awkward...slightly embarrassing, though nothing I could really do. (Sorry Case!!) So i don't remember much from the surgery, all I remember is Trev tellin me that he is perfect & everything went good. I don't wish a C-Section on my worst enemy. Horrible!

But this sweetheart came out of it....I guess you get over the pain!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment