Sunday, April 5, 2015

• Life Lately •


I have been extremely MIA from this blog!! We haven't been that exciting but... There have been a few moments! 

Trev & I
• Trev is still working at Kiewit, but he runs the dozer instead of driving a truck now!! & got a pay raise! 
• I am still livin it up as a stay at home mama! & working on bettering my health! I am one month free of caffeine with the exception of a few! :/ (no one is perfect!) I am working on losing the baby bulge around my hips with a little Shaun T & Insanity Max 30! I will slowly but surely get there!! 


Kam
• has lost another tooth, that makes 7!


Carter
• is going to be registering for Kindergarten in a couple weeks & I'm in total denial. 


Wyatt
• is POTTY TRAINED!!! Yay! It's been a long 8 months with him! & he is night trained as of today! 


Peyton
• is walking like a pro!
• is eating all sorts of foods & feeding himself (more like shoveling everything in as fast as he can!) 
• got ear tubes to help his ear infections! It has helped those but he's still very stubborn & like only his mama. 
• is a pro cryer! He does it 75% of the day! 


We are looking forward to summertime! They have been teased with good days & then rainy, snowy days! It just needs to be warm! 

We are also taking the boys to a BMX Riot show in a couple weeks. I know they will love it! 


I hope to keep this going again. I hate not posting! Too much to say at times I guess, & not enough time to write it all down! 

Until next time. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment