Thursday, June 6, 2013

::Daddy's Big Helpers::

Trevor has been doing this class since January...it has felt like forever. He has been juggling EMT class Monday & Wednesdays, Fire meetings the first three Tuesdays & work on top of it all. To say it honestly I have felt a little alone & doing this kid thing on my own but it will hopefully all work out in the next couple weeks with his state testing. That is if he passes! I'm confident he will tho! We went with dad to his EMT class to help them out with their pediatric chapter. It really was so fun. The boys had a blast playing with all the other kids. It was really eye opening to see what they do during class...it makes it all worth it, plus he has taught me a thing or two. Here are some pictures I got of the kids & dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment