Saturday, May 19, 2012

::BeSt FrIeNds::


Me & Makala
We were once joined at the hip. We did EVERYTHING together. We slept at each others houses on school nights, went to poky at least once a week to see boys & shop, & we would text right after we left each others house. Like I said inseperable.

My High School Drillteam
I miss dance like crazy. It used to be the only thing my life revolved around. I got to be Co-Captain with two of my friends. I loved every hard working & fun second of it.

My College Years
Kylie & I got extremely close. We did lots together! (ps I will be that skinny again someday)
My roomates in the top corner. Whit Kenz & Kristi. Oh I miss the late nights I had with them. Some insane crazy parties & some tears. Although me & Kenz were by far the closest. She dated Trevs roommate Ryan.

These Boys Are My Life
Trevor Kameron Carter & Wyatt

There is a point to this post I promise, it's not just a bunch of old & new pictures.

Lately I have been having a lot of up & down days. Some days I will get lots done around the house & other days it's hard to even get my dishes done. I decided at my 6 week check up to get on some depression medicine. I can definitely see a huge change. I was mean after I had Wyatt. Post Partum Depression hit me hard with Carter & it hit me double with Wyatt.
I look at old pictures of high school and college & I see how much I cared about myself. Now, obviously you can see through the pictures, I do not do a thing with myself. I hate getting ready, sometimes I find it pointless. I have no idea what is wrong with me.
I have seen a huge impression in Trevor while I am finding out what is happening with me, my body & my attitude. He has been there every step of the way. Dealt with me while I am onery & loved me. I thank him so much for that! I love him!!
My boys are my life.
I don't really have friends anymore. It sucks but its true. I guess thats what happens when you get married, & start your own life with your husband/wife. I have a few high school friends I still chat with every once in a while, usually only if I see them at the grocery or convenient store. Its hard to realize those people have their own lives & it just will never be the same. I sometimes wish that I could go back in time & stay "young" longer. I would never take back having my kids. I love them with EVERYTHING I have. & I love being married. We don't have the perfect life. We fight & argue, but we love each other!! I wouldn't ask for ir any other way.


1 comments:

  1. I love this post Ky. Even though I don't have kids yet, I've went through the whole "My only friend is my husband" stage. :( It tends to come & go at times & I wish I would have soaked up every minute of high school & college. I think a lot of woman go through it. But at the end of the day you realize how lucky & blessed you are. I want you to know that even though we don't talk very often or get to see each other, I absolutely LOVE you! I have always considered you a great friend. If you ever need to talk I'm always here for you! Love you lots Toomer! (You'll always be Toomer to me!)

    ReplyDelete