Saturday, February 14, 2015

• An Intense Feeling Of Deep Affection •

I met him in one of the situations that you're parents always warn you about. We first began talking on MYSPACE. I was a senior in high school & he was a freshman in college. I, then, decided to meet face to face & he was nice enough to meet me in public setting. None other than a football game. His love! I decided he was "safe" (ha ha), we went back to his apartment to hang out for a bit! It became a weekend thing! My best friend at the time began to date one his good friends as well, so it was nice to go with someone! 

  I started to fall in love with this guy. He was that hot college boy that I bragged to all my friends about. I started sharing things that I wouldn't tell just anyone & we met each other's families. That's a huge step to me & little did I know I'm the only one he brought back to meet his parents beside his high school girlfriend! After that I got busy with drill team competition, senior projects & keeping up in school! We grew apart for a few months. Apparently we couldn't forget each because by my birthday we were talking again & he celebrated my high school graduation with me! 

I moved to Pocatello in August of 2007. Kameron debuted in December! It was a shock to say the least, but what I thought was love was nothing until I seen him hold Kam. He is thee most amazing dad ever. 

We have been through so much together! 


Top 10 Reasons I Love Him

1. He makes me laugh EVERY SINGLE DAY!
2. He never goes a day without complimenting me.
3. We have so many things in common. 
4. He loves his boys more than anything. 
5. He goes to work 40+ hours/week to take care of us!
6. He understands almost every thing about me, I'm just a little crazy! 
7. He is rooting for me 100% while I'm trying to find my old, happy self again! 
8. Days off with him are something I look forward too & sometimes I look forward to him going back to work! Ha jk
9. He is brutally honest. It's hard to hear sometimes, but he would never lie to make me feel better. 
10. He is gorgeous! 


Happy Valentines to my love! I have no idea what I would do without you! You are my rock. You lift me up when I'm at my lowest. We have survived some toughies! I love you so much!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment