Thursday, February 5, 2015

•The Liebster Award Round 2•


Ahh!!! Another nomination for The Liebster Award, I am so beyond honored & excited that sweetheart Ali at Unrefined Sweet Life loved our blog enough to nominate us!! Thank you!!

I hope I gave different answers than my other post! :/ So enjoy... 


Questions From Ali

1.  Why did you start blogging?
I love to scrapbook but the journal can't always provide the whole story. When I started blogging it was only the big things that we did as a family. Now it's all about our every day lives!
2.  Since beginning your blog, what has been your biggest success?
My biggest succes has been the last month, I began to write from the heart with encouragement from 2 FB groups! They have showed me everyone goes through similar problems! 
3.  Congratulations! You’ve won $5,000 on a scratch off ticket. How will you spend your winnings?
Redo by bathroom or parts of my basement! 
4.  What is your favorite book? Safe Haven Why?
I love Nicholas Sparks! He writes with something I can imagine in my head & it lets me zone out of my crazy boy mama life. 
5.  Describe your style. What are 5 pieces that you think everyone should have in their closet? 
I'm definitely a jean & T-shirt kinda girl!! I think every girl should have a pair of comfy jeans that you can dress up to go out or dress down for a day at home, a pair of black leggings, a cute dolman top, flats to match, & flip flops!!
6. What is your guilty pleasure movie and snack?  
Definitely Burlesque, only because I secretly wish I could do that!! My snack would be Little Debbie Zebra Cakes & Mt. Dew!
7.  If you were making the perfect ice cream sundae, what would it consist of? 
Layered from bottom to top: Brownie, Sliced Bananas, caramel, cookies & cream ice cream, caramel & a maraschino cherry on top!
8.  In a box of 96 crayons, what color would you be? What is the name of the color? (i.e. Macaroni & Cheese Orange) 
Cerulean Blue
9.  Name three things that help get you through the day.
1. Mt. Dew
2. Instagram
3. My boys
10. What is your signature dish to bring to a get-together/party?
Acini De Pepi Salad! We know it as Frog Eye Salad!
11.  Name one milestone (goal) for your blog that you’d like to reach in 2015.
I am hoping to get a series called "Facing Life" started soon! Everyone knows that life is hard & there are lots of people that go through the same thing & my hope is that people can connect through the blog posts. 

Eleven Random Facts 

(1) When I'm stressed or upset to keep from crying I bite my bottom lip. Sometimes so much it bleeds. 

(2) I am the oldest of 3 kids. 1 brother 1 sister

(3) I met my husband on MySpace.

(4) I own a Dodge Grand Caravan! Yup I'm a minivan mom!

(5) When all of my kids are in school, I would like to start a daycare in town.... 5 years down the road!

(6) I've never received a speeding ticket.

(7) I have only dyed my hair once & it was horrid. I will never do it again. I will keep my dark brown! 

(8) Dance was my life in High School, I would love to get back into it. 

(9) We were married only 3 short months before I got pregnant & I'm kinda sad we didn't have longer! God does what needs to happen. 

(10) I started hunting when I was 12. I had to stop when I got pregnant because I was 8 months along when the season came around. My dad didn't want to deliver my baby on the mountain. My husband took over that job!!

(11) I have 1 husband, 3 sons & 1 step-son, 1 Daniff (Great Dane/Mastiff) & 1 Mini-Dachshund 

April at Our Little Loves

Jenn at Good Luck Jenn

Jennifer at A Glimpse Of Our Life

Elizabeth at Chasin' Mason

11 Questions For My Nominees! 
1. Are you a dog or a cat kinda person?
2. What are you most afraid of?
3. Favorite reality show?
4. Best childhood memory.
5. Go to drink or treat when your feeling down about your day? 
6. If your house caught on fire & you could grab 5 things what would they be? 
7. How did you meet your significant other? 
8. You win $500 million, if you would, your choice of donations would be where? 
9. Easiest thing about being a mom/wife? 
10. Hardest thing about being a mom/wife?
11. Who has influenced your life the most & why? 


Thank You again Ali! I'm so excited to have other people love our blog as much as we do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment