Saturday, February 22, 2014

•Peyton Update•

We came home this weekend again to spend some time with the other boys! I love coming home to them, but I hate leaving Peyton all alone. It is a huge "guilt trip" (I guess you could call it that) on this mommy.

Peyton is doing better today. Last night he spiked again up into the 400's, so this morning at rounds Dr. Nohl decided to try continuous feedings at 12 mL/hr & keep the insulin drip at .03 to see if that would level out his numbers. I just called to see how his day has been & his numbers have stayed between 68-169!! He always has better days than nights, so I am extremely anxious to see how his night goes. I really hope he stays leveled & we get good news tomorrow! 

Thank you for the thoughts & prayers!! Love you all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment