Wednesday, September 25, 2013

::Confidence Fail::

Wednesday, September 25: 
Write about a time you screwed up - a mistake you made. 

 One of my main mistakes comes to me from senior year drill-team competitions. We had 5 seniors who did head stands in our military routine. In every performance at our basketball games I nailed it, held my counts & followed thru with a happy attitude. Shortly before this competition I had broken up with a boy from Soda that had a sister on their team so of course he was there. But front row right in front of almost every position I had, seriously. I had came to impress the judges & that wasn't happening. We did however end up with first, so it was totally ok. Learned that day how much it does not matter what everyone else thinks, only yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment