Monday, September 23, 2013

::Life As We Know It::

Monday, September 23: 
A "life lately" post. What you're up to, how you're feeling, how you're doing on your goals, etc. Bonus points for great photos! 

Our life lately has been on downtime. Nothing new has happened. I'm getting bigger & the boys are getting more wild with every hour of every day. We have decided this new little BOY ( I'm pretty sure I never did a post on this! I will add pics!!) now has a name. Peyton James Mecham. I can't believe I am going to live in a house full of boys! My goodness I am sure to know every rule of every sport possible. Sometimes I am insanely overwhelmed by all these boys, & wonder where all of my groceries are going. In about 10 years when these boys are drama-free (somewhat anyways) I will be thankful. I will not be buying over priced clothes & wondering how many times a heart can break. Plus, I am gonna have a lot of protectors when they all get big! Other than our big gender reveal. We are pretty boring. It is spud harvest right now. School is out & I have had 2 weeks off of babysitting. Kinda sad, she was just starting to get our schedule down. Hopefully she comes back next week & remembers everything. 
 We are getting Kam every other weekend. I am having a hard time believing he is 5 & in Kindergarten. He just came to dad's house this last weekend & brought homework. It was so fun to see Trevor helping him. I tried to get a picture, but a little 1.5 yr old demanded my attention. 
 Carter is still LOVING Pre-School. He has been pretty bummed that they don't get to go during harvest. It seems like its really fun for him. He decided on a Ninja Turtle for Halloween & is so into the Ninjas Turtles its fun. I think in secret his dad likes to watch the movies & cartoons too!! 
 Wyatt has taken on the spoiled little brother role far to well. He throws tantrums like you wouldn't believe, & still has the stupid binky. I have a love/hate relationship with that stupid thing. He can be the cutest little stink ever, but those moments are rare lately. 
 Peyton & mommy are 19 weeks today! He is kicking lots more at night. Between his kicking & my annoying allergies I haven't got a good night's sleep in a while. They need to figure out a safe & STRONG allergy & cold pill for pregnant girls. Its only fair, seriously. 
 Me & Trev are good. He is still at Kiewit finishing up a reclaiming project, then he will be moved back to the mine most of the employees are at. Like I said before I am babysitting a little girl that is about 14 months. Its fun! I am in the nursery now, so we have been having fun there on Sundays!! Here are a few recent pictures!!

They have a pretty cool dad who loves to play with toys as much as they do!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment