Wednesday, September 4, 2013

::September 4. Three months Off::

If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do? This is a harder post for me. I love my life. I have an amazing family, an awesome husband who takes care & provides for our family, & 3 entertaining little boys. I don't even like the thought of leaving them for that 3 days, let alone 3 months. So maybe a few years down the road, when those 3 little boys become 3 big boys who are messy & constantly eating, I can leave them for a little bit. If you know me, you know I am a huge sucker for reality shows. I love Keeping Up With The Kardashians. When they went to Bora Bora, I was so jealous. If I could get over my fear of flying & my fear of water I could go to those places, so maybe when my boys are old enough to fend for themselves I could overcome my 2 biggest fears. I was searching on Google & found some of the places I would love to go!
3 months in this beautiful, so relaxing place would be heaven. Major mommy time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment