Wednesday, May 1, 2013

::Can YOU Describe Your Life in 250 Words?::Challenge Accepted::

I was born in Provo, Utah April 20, 1989. Yes Folks That's Hitlers Birthday. Coincidence?? I moved to Grace, Idaho when I was just baby and have been here ever since. I grew up learning to love dance, and I still do. I am outgoing and love to be girly. I was on the drill-team in High School and miss it so much. TMI for the public and very personal but if you read my blog you probably already know this, I became obsessed with my weight. I lost a lot and still have huge fears of becoming fat. When I met this husband of mine, he saved me from that little voice that hurt me so much. I graduated and met my amazing husband Trevor Mecham. He has a cute little blue eyed boy named Kameron who became my step-son. We got married Oct. 3, 2008. Carter was born on Nov. 11, 2009 and I became a full-time mommy. We moved to Utah in 2010 when hubby decided to be a coal miner. It only lasted a year. We moved back to Grace and hubby got a job as a service miner. Yes he loves mining. Mr. Wyatt came to us on Feb, 11 of 2012. I have had a nasty little addiction to Mt. Dew since becoming a mommy. It's a tough job. I have lost a whole lot of sleep over these cute little boys. I love my life and wouldn't change anything in it. Wish me Luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment