Thursday, May 23, 2013

::Heartbroken::

May 22,2013
We had to put Diesel down. I am so sad & we miss him so much. I cried most of the day. He was 5ish...we think. He was our rescue puppy...he wasn't taken care of in the best way before us & we tried to do the best we could. His back all the sudden got terrible. He couldn't move from his bed to his food in the kitchen without crying & whimpering. It was heartwrenching ti hear & know that he was in pain. I think it was a combo of back problems & old age. I didn't want to put him down but knew it was the best thing to do. The kids don't quite understand, we have kam for the night so we are going to paint a big rock with his name on it & put it on the grave under the tree. Bo is now sleeping in our room. He has cried & paced the house looking for him. I am so sad for bo.I really hope Bo stays for us for a long time. I don't know if I would ever get another one if he goes as fast as my last 2 have. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment