Friday, May 10, 2013

::Yup I Did That::

When I was in Junior High, I remember starting my period. It was horrifying. Like it is for every girl when it happens..well I just happen to be IN SCHOOL & IN KHAKI CAPRIS. Seriously life sucked at that moment not even kidding. Ok So of course I didn't know what to do & our year end dance was in 10 minutes. I had a crush on one of the boys in my class and my friends had told me he wanted to dance with me. AHHH. I was so scared well of course I leaked onto my pants before my mom could make it to the school to help me. I was mortified so what do I do???? Wrap a jacket around my butt. I was so embarrassed and everyone knew that I had started and back then it was a HUGE deal. I was one of the first so it was just horrible. Looking back I realize how little I really was and what else was I suppose to do, I had no idea what was happening. I am just glad my mom was in town to help me right away.

Of course I had the embarrassing oh I like you as a friend moments when the guy is all you can think about. that kinda sucks too.

I have had the trip up or down the stairs moments.

I even had Trevor's cousin in on my C-Section with Wyatt. That was pretty bad for me once I learned he was in there for it. I don't really know why that is so embarrassing to me, but it just was.


1 comments:

  1. I think I might remember that a little... it's ok. My first time I was at a sleepover at Megan's house! THAT was embarrassing. :) Your family pics are so cute! You should put a picture on your whole family on your post! The one on the side is itty bitty! You hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete