Friday, May 17, 2013

::10 ThInGs::

Im skipping Day 13
Day 14 is 10 things that make you happy

*My husband's compliments.. he is always telling me how beautiful I am & he never goes a day without kissing & telling me he loves at least 3 times/day.
*Kam Carter & Wyatt.. these boys make my life worth everything. They are so entertaining & so fun. I love watching them grow up.
*My close relationship with my parents, & siblings.. I know they will do anything for me & my family anytime & anywhere.
*My husband's job.. We have finally been stable at a job for almost 1.5 years. Sounds petty I know, but we have been laid off 3 jobs in our 4 years of marriage so far.
*My House.. I know that my family is safe under this house of ours. I can make it my very own & mold it into a home for the future.
*My Mommy Time.. Running, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game
*My Dogs.. I have two Mini-Dacschunds. & a Black LabDiesel & Bocephus. & Mazee. My pets are just like my kids.
*My Phone. I can keep up with everything & everyone on it with all the Social Media Apps.
*My New Car.. Yes I have turned into a soccer mom with a new Dodge Grand Caravan. I LOVE IT. It is brand new & will last forever.
*A Good Night of Sleep.. I don't get that very often & when I do it makes me extremely happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment